Taqueria Eduardo
255 Race Street . San Jose


So here is my first review. I've been dying to post this because I actually got to revisit a pretty good taqueria in my area. The taqueria is called Taqueria Eduardo. It's located at 255 Race Street in San Jose, California, in between Burger King and a Seafood Market. This was actually my 3rd trip here this week. Yes, 3RD! I went to Eduardo's for the first time exactly last week, but I had the Super Tacos and this time I had the Regular Tacos. All in all I prefer the Regular Tacos instead of the Super, just because with the Regular Tacos you get to taste the true flavor of the meat. The Super Taco had too much guacamole and it over-powered the taste. The Regular Tacos on the other hand are fabulous. I suggest eating at the location just so you can taste the freshness of the tortilla without it getting soggy from being wrapped up and taken home. Don't get me wrong, it's still pretty good taken home it just doesn't have the fresh tortilla taste. The Regular Tacos were topped with onions, cilantro and a bit of salsa. All though this time the salsa was put on a bit sparingly but it didn't really matter because they had a cart with all the salsas and radishes to the side with free chips. I had the carne asda and I must say that the beef was tender not chewy with its own distinct flavor. The onions and cilantro were just enough to accent the flavor of the meat and not over power it because we all know that onions and cilantro are very powerful flavors indeed. Taqueria Eduardo gets a score of 3 1/2 stars. It would easily have gotten a four if they added a bit more salsa and tried a bit harder to make a distinguishable one. Overall, I'd say come down to Eduardo's and try one or two or three for yourself. By the way, I heard their wet burritos are pretty good too.

BTW... I forgot to add the price, the Regular Tacos are $1.75. A true bargain.

1 Comments:

Blogger crispypatas said...

look at that Taco on the right...it's like they used a shovel to pile on the meat...i gotta hit this place up. damn, those look yummy!! hahaha

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home