La Costa
1805 Alum Rock Ave. . San Jose



Hey, its Taco Tuesday! Today, I took my happy butt over to La Costa, 1805 Alum Rock Ave. for a quick bite to eat. La Costa is a favorite to many people inside and outside of the Alum Rock Ave. and King Rd. vicinity. When La Costa first opened the Tacos were a dollar and the Horchata refills were free! Who would'nt like to eat at a place like that!? The Tacos here are pretty good for the price, $1.10 each Taco, and boy dothey pile on the CARNE!! I picked up 2 Carne Asada Tacos and 1 Taco de Lengua (beef tounge). The tortillas were store bought, but you can't blame La Costa...this place is a high volume Taqueria. Like I mentioned earlier, they didn't skimp on the meat...The Lengua was really tender and had a nice flavor to it. The Carne Asada was cooked well, and had a basic flavor to it. I took my Tacos to go, so I only got 1 lime piece and a radish. If you ask for extra whatever they will give it to you atno extra charge though...except Horchata refills, I think they're like 50ยข now. Not bad for inexpensive semi-fast food. If they would let me put on my own condiments, I would be happier than a pig knee deep in his own shit! Check out La Costa if you're looking for some Tacos and you just so happen to be in the area.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bistro Beef said...

Lengua dude your gangsta

4:30 PM  
Blogger IHeartJapan said...

Wheres the ceviche!!!!
you dont to La Costa and
not represent on some ceviche!!!

7:09 PM  
Blogger crispypatas said...

mmmmm...ceviche

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home