El Taco De Oro
Some Random Ass Street In Alviso


Ive been hearing about this Taco Truck for years, literally. I was really beginning to think the damn thing was an urban legend. That is until today. Jesse here at work brought up the joint and I said "Fuck it, lets see what all the hype is about".

I cant even begin to tell you where this peice is at because we made some many rights and lefts that I lost my sense of directions, but when we got there it was all worth it.

I ordered 4 super tacos de carne asada. Them the meat is cooked just right, not that like that stuff that borders on gum like quality you get at other joints. They came topped with cilantro, onions, sour cream, and shredded cheese, which set that shit off. i washed it all down with an ice cold mango Jarrito. Just one word somes up this place, LEGIT!

3 Comments:

Blogger unk said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:00 PM  
Blogger unk said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:02 PM  
Blogger unk said...

Dont miss out on this spot
Map Foo!

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home