La Esperanza Market
1201 E Julian St.



Ok, people...not every place I review is going to be a good one. Here is a perfect example. I walked into La Esperanza Market looking forward to some dollar Tacos but, I was stopped dead in my tracks when I witnessed something very terrible. I saw the cook chopping some meat, turn around and whack that same knife on the edge of the garbage can. my first thought was, "OMG Chase, that's freakin naaassssty!!!" I turned tail and hauled ass outta there. I don't care if that can was used solely for Taco scraps, that's just bad practice. That was a BIG NO-NO in the food industry...the cook might as well have been smoking a cigar while prepping the Tacos. Eat here at your own risk!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

NO SEAN TAN ASQUEROSOS COMO LO QUE DICE ESTE VALE HAGAN LAS COSAS BIEN ,BOLA DE PUERCOS.. Y SE DICEN LA MEJOR MAKETA DE ALLA NO MAMEN Y DIGANLE A CHAGO EL ESPOSO DE KARINA QUE YA NO SEA TAN ARRASTRADO CON SU SUEGRA EMILIA ATENTA MENTE SU PADRE

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home