Blue Monkey Taco Lounge
1 E. San Fernando St.

Thats right The Blue Monkey Lounge serves tacos and they are dam good tacos. I met up with TruthMHZ at the monkey. The tacos are Freshly prepared to order. Hot off the grill. $1.50 each on the small tortilla. I ordered up 1 Carne Asada, 1 Chicken, and 1 Al Pastor (the pork on the wheel). All were cooked on the spot as we ordered them, my favorite was the carne asada. The chicken was good not dry but not my favorite. The Al Pastor was good, taste was decent, they put a chunk of pineapple in the taco really didnt do much for me.
So after finishing up our tacos we grab our drinks and head upstairs. The place is nice, layout is kick back, we chilled till we finished our drinks and got ready to go. Walking downstairs TruthMHZ runs into one of the hot bartenders there and as he chopped it up with her, I noticed the taco cook was looking at us all crazy, I see him talking to a guy that works there and pointing at us. And thats when I remember WE NEVER PAID FOR THE TACOS, we paid for the drinks but never for the tacos. TruthMHZ paid for the tacos (thanks dude next ones are on me) and we took off. Another taco experience well done

5 Comments:

Blogger IHeartJapan said...

I Dont Knowwwwww....

9:04 AM  
Blogger crispypatas said...

mmmm...moneky meat on a wheel!!
those Tacos don't look too shabby.

the ole dine and dash doesnt work when you stop to mack on the cocktail waitresses though...ahahaha

11:35 AM  
Blogger TruthMhz said...

Aye! I suggest a Taco Team meet up once a week. We all head to a taco spot, chill bust out a team review, and parlay. What do u say?

1:55 PM  
Blogger crispypatas said...

i'm game. Taco Power!

9:24 AM  
Blogger Bistro Beef said...

Taco Team needs to unite like Voltron

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home