Los 3 Reyes Taco Truck
Old Oakland and Rogers . San Jose

On my way to work today i stopped off at a Taco truck by my work. It is located of Old Oakland Rd and Rogers, We always drive by it and always wonder how their tacos are so today i stopped and got 2 tacos to go. They cost $1.50 each. I only had 4 bucks on me cash so i got 2 carne asada tacos. I got them to go and while on my way to work i could smell the sweet smell of the tacos making hungry. I came up to my department and unwrapped them the aroma of the carne asada tantilized my co-workers sending them off on a taco run themselves. The carne asada was you regular chopped up meat, the sauce they use is an orange sauce i didnt care for it. They provided grilled onions and a jalapeno, radish and lemons. It was okay, looked better than they tasted.

3 Comments:

Blogger IHeartJapan said...

Tacos to go are bad for your health

2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you use the ad schedule to wipe yourself?

5:54 PM  
Blogger crispypatas said...

mmmm...grilled cebollas

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home