Taqueria La Bamba
2058 Old Middlefield Way


Located in Mountain View this taqueria joint is one of the best. Its actually Salvadorean meaning they have tacos but Salvadorean style. The difference to me between these and your regular Mexican tacos is the meat. The meat is marinated and has a taste on its own, i would not actually mind just getting a plate of meat it is so good. But also they sell Pupusas here which are kinda like quesadillas except WAYYYYYY better. They are like cheese filled pitas fried. I got 2 carne asada tacos and 2 pupusas TO GO

TACO TIP:
When ordering tacos to go make sure you get them without any salsa, doing so will definetly keep the tortilla from falling apart on you and making a big taco mess. And also when getting them to go you can ask for salsa, some spots give you a hand full of salsa so you can add as much as you want when you get to where your getting.

Naked Tacos
Back to the review:
I opened up my tacos when i got home, cracked open a Saporo i had chillin in the fridge and it was on. I poured the salsa over the tacos and dressed my pupusas with the pickled cabbage they gave me. So good this place definetly gets 2 thumbs up i recommend it to everyone if you are going to IKEA its close by also going to the city or coming back stop off and tell them Bistro Beef sent you...

Sexy Tacos

6 Comments:

Blogger crispypatas said...

damn, those Tacos look good!

"...not my Ritchie!!!"

11:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmm... me so hungy...

2:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I ate some today... and now I'm writing from my bathroom... Worth the trip.

3:01 PM  
Blogger TruthMhz said...

Haha.. Nelly needs to be trained for the taco consumption. The crew from work rolled through. We came, we saw, we consumed. Too bad the pupusas I had was made with pork. I wanted the all cheese one, maybe next time.

Alfred got the burrito, sell out.

5:32 PM  
Blogger Bistro Beef said...

Aye Nelly as long as they come out as easy and painless as they went in, its all good.

11:00 PM  
Blogger crispypatas said...

"guacamole in my chooooos....come on ice cream!"

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home