La Toluqueña #2 *updated*
Corner of Mckee and King


So it's friday night..a lil past 1am...we just left an art show, and my posse is hungry. My homie Anna suggests we get some Tacos...Sheeit, you know I'm down! We hit up a few spots that might be open and all but this one were closed. La Toluqueña #2 sits on the corner of McKee and King Rd. They just sorta showed up in my hood recently..and I havn't had a chance to try their Tacos yet, so this was a great opportunity. The set-up they have going on is pretty cool...ambient lights (heh heh), a sit-down eating area in the back of the truck and a lil dvd player in the back to watch movies...sweet! I orderd 2 Tacos de carne asada. The tortillas were store bought, which didn't bother me at all. The meat was cooked well, and had a nice flavor to it. They topped my Tacos with grilled onions and cilantro. The table had a condiment box with limes, radishes and an onion/cilantro mix. The damage was $1.50 a Taco...which is fair, since it was 1am. They weren't the best Tacos I ever had, but they will do the trick if I find myself fixin for a Taco on the late-late night tip.

Tacos cold chillen

menu and people ordering

anna and zena waiting for their food with some strangers..haha

the V.I.P. lounge!

the other day i was out late. i stopped by this place to pick up some more Tacos. i orderd a chicharon Taco and a carne asada Taco...the chicharon was the pickled chicharon...YUCK!! I think they should let you know it's pickled and not the real deal meaty/crunchy kind of chicharon.

abiddy abiddy abiddy, that's all folks!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

should of posted anna chowing down on that burrito! that VIP lounge is 5 stars they have a TV and giant movie selection!

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home