Chavez Supermarket
2327 Mckee Rd.


that's right! i finally hit up Chavez Supermarket for some Tacos. i was warned that the price per Taco was about $2.50 a piece, and they were right. so i was bored last night and decided it was time to hit up Chavez Super. i walk into Chavez and order one Taco de Carne asada..just to give it a shot. they give me my Taco and i take a seat to enjoy the mountain of a Taco i was given. luckily they give you two tortillas because the Taco was piled with CARNE!! i put some of the food on the other tortilla and start to put the grub on. the meat is cooked just right and loaded with flavor! they put beans in my Taco too but, that was optional. I should have orderd two because that was one mean Taco. i will definately hit this place up again...next time i'm going to get 2 Tacos though. hey, even cooler, i killed two birds with one stone...i did a lil grocery shopping after i ate my Taco. :)

thanks for the tip Frank!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home