Torta Real
13th and taylor


Its been a while since Ive blogged. Havent really com across anything new, after a while all tacos start tasting the same. Last Friday i was on a solo lunch mission craving for a phat steak, i made some wrong turns driving around and gave up the steak craving. I ended up rolling down 13th street, I saw a Mexican Super Market called El Sol and saw a big sign saying TACOS, and my taco craving begun. I pulled in parked my ride and walked inside the store asking for tacos, dude at the register directed me to the taco truck parked outside a little mexican lady was in there i didnt notice she was there at first. I scoped the menu and saw they had a whole array of Tortas (mexican style sandwiches), I'm not into tortas to much so i went for the tacos. Each taco cost $1.50 and basically they give you meat and a tortilla. They have a little salsa bar with lemons, red sauce, green sauce, cabbage, and jalapenos with carrots. My order was called and when i got my tacos i noticed they were not the tiny ones but 2 full size tortillas and alot of meat. I dressed them up with some green and red sauce, sprinkled some cabbage on top and began the attack. First bite is always the best bite, you know wheter you should continue or you made a huge mistake. I wash shocked, my taste buds were dancing the meat in these tacos was some of the best meat ive tasted in a long time (no gay jokes please). It was tender and not dryed up like some taco places tend to be. I was in love. I totally recommend it. I gotta try a Torta one of these days to see how those are.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home