El Abuelo Taqueria
1005 Lincoln Ave


El Abuelo Taqueria is located on the other side of Lincoln for those of you who know what im talking about is past all the boutique ritzy stores and more into the ghetto side. I used to frequent this place alot just dont find myself in that area too often plus its close by to TLAQUEPAQUE and a bunch of other taquerias around there so i have to choose my places wisely. El Abuelo is a good taco place i know most of you have heard that saying "the hole in the wall places are the best", and this place is proof its small and its grimy but the food is excellent and very affordable. Tacos go for $1.50 for the regular, I got my usual 2 carne asada and 1 carnitas. The taste reminds me of Las Vegas and La Bamba wrapped togheter. Both places are really good and this place captures the essence of both of them. The offer a salsa bar with chips on the side same as Las Vegas. The only weird but good thing is the pickled onion, peppers also have slices of potatoe in them and they are really good. I totally recommend this place everything on the menu is fresh and perfectly cook


Look at these sexy tacos waiting to be devoured:

2 Comments:

Blogger IHeartJapan said...

GANGSTA!!!

8:37 PM  
Blogger elhalo said...

papas con chile?
nice!

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home