Vicky's Restaurant
1536 W San Carlos St, San Jose



You know there is a little rule that states if the spot your about to hit up is pretty much as deserted as the Torttellis resturant was in the Goonies, chances are you should stay away, just look at what happened to Mikey and the gang. Bistro and I found out the hard way, but hey in the proffession that we have chosen, we have to take one for the team from time to time.

The joint was actually pertty nice, cool murals on the walls, not to bright, cool waitresses, and a nice salad bar. We sat down a went over the menu a few times and got down to bizwax. I ordered and the different types of tacos. 1 regular carne asada, 1 super pollo, and something called an Alambre. Bistro hooked himself up with 1 carnitas and 2 carne asada. The carne asada taco was warm at best and was covered with a gang of cilantro. The pollo was mirinated in a mild hot sause, which I dint real dig, and was covered in cheese, lettuce, guace, and sour cream. The Alambre was something else. It was carne asad with onions, bell peppers, and carrots all cooked in cheese. I was ready to grub when bistro dicovered the Crack Jack prize came with his order! He got a fat ass clump of hair in his tacos. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Holy Shit hairy taco!!! Needless to say our appetites took a pretty hard hit after that. Hey but the service was amazing!

Oh and one last thing, I noticed something pretty strange...I didnt hear a grill going the whole time we where there!!!!!(eerie music plays in the background) WHAT WAS THAT ALL ABOUT!! Man I hope I dont get mud butt.




The Cracker Jack prize!!!! Congrats Bistro!

7 Comments:

Blogger TruthMhz said...

EEEEWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

3:08 PM  
Blogger Bistro Beef said...

you know im gonna comment on this place. Its salvadorean so they have pupusas but after finding a clumpy hair in my taco i was turned off by anything there. I sent the tacos back and im sure they just took the clump out and sent them right back to me. I had also ordered a cheese pupusa i told her to pack it up and ill take it to go along with the tacos cuz my appetite was ruined. I came to work and tossed them, cant even stand the site of tacos right now..

3:10 PM  
Blogger IHeartJapan said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:22 PM  
Blogger IHeartJapan said...

Bistro, Taco Hater? DAMN =(

3:26 PM  
Blogger Bistro Beef said...

After finding the hair, i felt like Jim Carrey when he found out he kissed a guy. In the movie Ace Ventura. No shower or anything could make me feel better

3:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope that was Vicky's hair and not Victor's.

4:18 PM  
Blogger IHeartJapan said...

Hope it wasnt some overgown pubes

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home