Taqueria Eduardo #3
1657 Mckee Rd


Hey all, I've been away, but I'm back with a double Taco post. I had a 3rd, but I will save that one for my next go round. First, I'd like to make a note that my last post had an error. I forgot that I ordered 1 Taco de Asada, and 1 de Lengua. The Lengua was cooked in a red sauce with onions, which is very rare. I've never seen it cooked in a red sauce personally. Usually Lengua is just salted and boiled till its tender. It must be a family recipe or something because they cooked the Carne Asada like that too. I might have to try their Tacos one more time.

Ok, now that we have that squared away, let's get back to this post. Taqueria Eduardo #3 just recently moved into my neighborhood about a year or two ago. I had never tried it before Friday night. I didn't even realize it was a Taqueria Eduardo until the other day too, I just knew it was a taqueria. If you guys remember, TruthMhz' first review was on Taqueria Eduardo #4. I am now on the hunt for Taqueria Eduardo #1 and #2.

I walked into this place with high expectations, and they were met. The place is small, but it's well kept and friendly. I ordered 1 Taco de Asada and 1 Taco de Lengua, for dine-in. They have a warmer with fresh tortilla chips...Dude offered me a small bag instead of the lil trays you see there...Now that's hospitality! Right next to those warm, crispy chips was a condiment bar! I get a lil bit of the pico, sneak a few picts and sit down to wait for my Tacos. While I wait, they're cleaning up the joint...good sign! My Tacos show up in a few minutes and it's chowtime. I like how they added a fork to my plate...so I can enjoy every piece of meat that falls off my Taco. I used the fork to sample the meats first. The Asada was very flavorful and grilled just right. The Lengua was also flavorful and cooked to perfection. The Taco de Lengua had the same red salsa as the Asada, which is kinda rare. Usually Tacos de Lengua just come with green sauce, cilantro, and onions. No big deal, the Lengua still tasted good. I don't think the tortillas were homemade, but they were still good too. The damage is $1.35 a Taco...and that's not bad at all. They even offer Tacos de Chorizo!! I would recommend hitting up this spot if you're in the area and want some really good inexpensive Tacos.


mmmm...tacos


the golden chips...bling bling!


all the salsa


I love how they decorated the place!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that Tecate in the Cooler behind the Chips?? Looks like to me.. NICE!

11:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would have tried this place... but la regaron with the decorations of the Chivas!! WTF?! LOL

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home