La Taqueria
15 S 1st St. San Jose Ca.




I was going to blog La Taqueria today but upon entering this fine establishment my eyes popped out of my head Bugs Bunny stylee upon peeping the price. $3.50 a taco!!!! Fuck all that!! Man, no love. So I settled on a burrito with carne asada, cheese and avocado. While waiting for my feast i got a chance to glance over the top of the counter to check out the goings on back there. I noticed they use some pretty fresh products and that the meats are grilled on an actual grill... and i peeped the fact that just about everyone in the spot is ordering tacos, which by the way are some pretty big tacos, and I begin to wonder if I made a mistake for go astray of the Taco Blog. I grab my meal and bite into what has to be a top ten burrito in my mind. Thats about the time I realize the taco gods are telling me "you fucked up playa". I gotta remind myself to kick my own ass for this folly after work. Needless to say the next trip to La Taqueria will bring Taco Blog joy to all our fans...stay tuned kiddies...I wont let you down this time. My Apologies to Truth and Crispy, Bistro made me do it.


I was going to put up pics of the burritos and me grubbing on them here
But that would be blasphemous.

Stupidest advertisment ever...

2 Comments:

Blogger crispypatas said...

a burrito!? i should banish you to Taco Purgatory. :)

buuuut, you saved this post with that "bad" advertisement....*67 and a 40oz...banned from stores...san jo...hahaha...i gotta peep that.

9:29 AM  
Blogger Bistro Beef said...

After that hair incident i didnt know if or when i would be bloggin again about tacos. But after getting a little pep talk from TruthMhz i got back on the horse and rode to a new taco spot. This spot has been here for a loooonnnnggg time. It out lived pretty much everything around downtown except Hammer and Lewis. I dont know how with them serving $3.50 tacos thats insane but from what ive heard they are DA BOMB. Also it was cool bumping into a Taco Blog reader we like to call them groupies. Mike keep on reading there are more blogs to come.

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home